Online Qirat Course
Allah has blessed Muslims with the Quran’s complete code of life. Allah The Almighty, gave us a chance to adopt Islam as a patron of life. Now it is our responsibility to interpret the guidance of Allah. Mold and solve our issues according to Islam.
Ala bi zikrillahi tatmainul quloob
“Indeed the peace of heart and soul lies in reciting the Holy Quran.”
Online Qirat Course can be studied anywhere from the world. It will help you in recitation of the Holy Quran.
What is Quranic Qirat?
The word Qirat is derived from the word “Qiraah” meaning “Reading” or “Read”. The proper meaning of Qirat is reciting Quran.
There are many ways of Quran recitation. You can differentiate Quran Qirat on intonation, pronunciation, or vocalization. Quran is recite in ten different forms, and each form of recitation is name after the reciter. When you recite Quran correctly and teach your kids in the same manner, creating an unbroken chain of transferring learning.
Islamic Global Link offers online Qirat for people worldwide who want to recite and learn Quran. This course is especially for those who want to recite the Quran correctly and understand the meaning of its verses.
The History of Qirat
The history of Qirat starts from the era of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, since the first revelation. These revelations continued for 23 years. Angel Gabriel A.S taught Quran to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
Prophet Muhammad S.A.W then taught this Quran to the Quresh tribe. As Islam flourished, tribes of different dialects embraced Islam. These tribes had different dialects. So, to make recitation of the Quran easy for every tribe, different ways of recitation started.
According to Sahih al-Bukhari, Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said, “Gabriel recited Quran to me in one way. Then I asked him (to read it in another way) and continued to recite it in other ways until he finally recited it in seven different ways. (4991)
Types of Quran Qirat
It is narrated in Musnad Ahmad that the Holy Quran’s recitation can be done in seven different ways. You must not argue about Quran; arguing about Quran is the action of disbelief.
The hadith, as mentioned earlier, explains that Hazrat Gabriel AS taught various forms of recitation to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and Prophet Muhammad S.A.W taught Muslims to recite Quran in a way that is easy for them.
As we know, Qirat is the style of recitation of the Holy Quran. Initially, word-of-mouth was the primary method of spreading the Quran. However, some written text was available that did not highlight the vowels, which gives us a chance to adopt different tones during the recitation of the Holy Quran (Qiraʼat now each have their text in modern Arabic script.)
Islamic Global Link has created a unique Quran Qirat learning course to help Muslims of all ages accurately learn Quran recitation.
There are tens of forms of Quranic recitation, and some recitations are name after famous scholars. These scholars recite Quran with proper rules and manners. Recitation of the Quran is further divided into two categories
Mutawatir (7 Types of Qirat)
Mashhur ( 3 Types of Qirat)
Mutawatir is the form of recitations that started from Sahaba, Tabieen, and Tab’Tabeen. These seven types of Mutawatir.
The famous reciters were
- Qirat Naafi Al-Madani: The reciters of this form of Quran are Ibn Abd ar-Rahman Ibn Abi Na’im and Ruwaym al-Laythi.
- Qirat Ibn Katheer al-Makki: The Reciter of this type of Quran is Abdullah, Abu Ma’bad al-Attar al-Dari (he was known as Ibn Khatheer Al-Makki )
- Qirat Abu Amr Al-Basri: Ibn Al-Ala’at –Tamimi al-Mazzini, Al Busrii, is known for this recitation.
- Qirat Ibn Aamir Ash-Shami: Abdullah Ibn Amir Ibn Yazid Ibn Tamim Ibn Rabi’ah al yahsibi recited Quran using this form of recitation. Abu –al-Walid, Hisham Ibn Ammar Ibn Nusayr transmitted this form of Qirat.
- QiratAsim Al-Kufi (Kufa): Imam Abu Hanifa and Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal use this form of recitation.
- Qiray Hamzah Al-Kufi: Abu Imarah Hamzah Ibn Habib Al Zayyat al Taymi recited Quran in this manner.
- Qirat al Kissa’i: Abu Al Hassan, Ali Ibn Hamzah Al-Asadi recited Quran in this way. The recitation of the Quran was transmite in this form recitation.
The form of Qirat is generated and transmitted at the time of Tabieen, Tab, Tabieen is called Mashhur.
There are three forms of Mashhur Qirat
- Qirat Abu Jafar Al-Madni: Yazid Ibn a-Qa’qa al-Makhzumi al Madani is also famous as Abu Jafar. Abu Al Harith al Madani and Abu al-Rabi Sulayman Ibn Muslim transferred this type of Qirat.
- Qirat Yaqub Ibn Al-Basri: Yaqub Al-Yamani is the Reciterreciter of this form of recitation. Abu Abdillah and Muhammad Ibn Al Mutawakkil al Basri transmitted this form of recitation.
- Qirat Khalaf Al-Bazzar: Abu Muhammad Asani Al-Bazar Al Baghdahi recited Quran in this manner.
The Causes Of Multiple Forms Of Qiraat
Quran has the same meaning and exact words, but the pronunciation depends on the dialect of the people. The Holy Quran is a miracle of Allah Almighty. The Quran was revealed on Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in classical Arabic language. When Quran was revealed, there were different Arabic Dialects, accents, and variations in the pronunciation of the Quran. If Quran was revealed in one accent, it was difficult for people of different tribes to understand and memorize it, Our expert teachers will discuss the details in the course.
Features of the Qirat Course
Islamic Global Link offers impressive features to learn Qirat online.
Some of the fantastic features of the Qirat Course are
- Daily quiz: We schedule daily quiz sessions throughout the Quran Qirat course to keep the students indulged in their studies. Our daily quiz will help you memorize your lesson.
- Make Your class: We offer regular classes seven days a week, but for those with a busy schedule, we offer 3 hours long weekend classes. We have a special offer for those working seven days a week called a particular personalized tutor. You can manage the class time according to your ease, and a particular tutor will be there for you to guide you according to your free time.
- Unique teaching Methodology: Our teaching methodology is unique and exciting as well. A well-designed group class is managed on zoom cloud or Skype in which you can discuss correct pronunciation with our mentors. We have a team of experienced teachers. Our teachers will first demonstrate and recite then students are asked to recite. We provide recorded videos of recitations, related material on what’s app groups, and email.
- Certification: Islamic Global Link provides you certification after the completion and final exam of the course. This certification is Globally accept.
Why select Islamic Global Link for the Quran Qirat course?
- Islamic Global Link promises to refine your Qur’anic language and accent.
- Enroll yourself as earliest to get the benefits in the Registration fee. We offer separate online classes for both gender groups separately to accommodate our Muslim sisters with teachers from the same gender group.
- The assigned assessment makes sure the involvement of every student.
- Give your family a gift of peace. The best gift you can give your babies is knowledge and understanding of the Quran. Take admission for your kids when you feel free, and they can. Manage at least one hour in the day for the religion. We also offer separate classes for kids whose age restriction is twelve years and the tutors.
- Make sure the correct.
- Pronunciation of every letter. We promise that your kids will be fluent in Quranic recitation within a month. And they will be a good qari at the end of the course.
- This course consists of several chapters that teach you the basics of recitation, including
Reasonable fluency in Quranic Arab.
- Islamic Global Link offers an online Qirat course that will introduce you to at least 10 primary styles of Qirat. Among the world’s best-known authority chain holders are the ten Qirats, the ten famous methods for reciting the Quran. Qira’at is name after the famous Rawi, who narrates them with an established and authenticated chain. It is the master who recites each Qira’at with all its variants. Our teacher will give you an introduction to the world-famous styles of Qirat to the students.
We will make sure that they can easily recite any of the following
- QiratNaafi’ Al-Madani (Madinah)
- Qirat Ibn Katheer Al-Makki (Makkah)
- Qirat Abu Amr al-Basri (Basra)
- Qirat Ibn Aamir ash-Shami (Syria)
- QiratAsim Al-Kufi (Kufa)
- QiratHamzah al-Kufi (Kufa)
- Qirat Al-Kisaa’i (Kufa)
After the introductory and basics classes, students must pass an assessment in which they have to pass a written test and a practical Qirat. Then we will promote them to the next half of the course in which they have to adopt or choose any style of Qirat to get a master’s degree skill and fluency.
An examination will held in which an external examiner will evaluate your recitation at the end of the course. In this online courses one-on-one evaluation, the examiner can ask you to recite any part of the Quran.
A certificate, diploma, or certificate will awarded to those who have successfully passed the assessment after the final examination.