Tajweed Online Course
أَوْ زِدْ عَلَيْهِ وَرَتِّلِ الْقُرْآنَ تَرْتِيلً
The Holy Quran guides the Muslims. Insert Muzammil Allah guides the guide Muslims” And recite Holy Quran(Aloud)In a slow (pleasant tone and) style.
Allah orders Muslims, “Do not recite it (Quran) quickly or in haste, but slowly and clearly, pausing at each verse so that the mindfully comprehends the meaning, the purpose of divine revelation and derives benefit from it. If it mentions Allah’s Being and Attributes, it may awe the heart with His glory and majesty. If it expresses His mercy, it may fill the heart with feelings of gratitude to Him.
The Arabic word Tajweed refers to proficiency or doing something. In other words, we say that the Tajweed is a set that must be followed during the recitation of the Holy Quran.
The primary goal of the Online Tajweed Course
The primary goal of this course is to assist students in reciting the Quran correctly. Our Quran Tutors will assist you in correctly pronouncing each word and applying all Tajweed rules. The course is designed to cover any of the Quran’s ten readings with exercises to ensure that the student understands phonetics and articulation.
Why Tajweed is important?
Our Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) recited Holy Quran after Hazrat Jibril in the same way. Then this practice was followed by the companions of the Holy Prophet(S.A.W). Thus, it became a Sunah To recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed.
Reciting Holy Quran with the Tajweed is essential for all of us because a slight change in the pronunciation of all single words can change the meanings altogether, so this is our primary duty to take the resignation of the Holy Quran seriously to avoid mistakes.
Islamic Global Link online education offers a nicely designed online Tajweed course for all group levels, promising to make a difference within a week. However, it takes nine months to one year for a person to learn better Tajweed.
Trained and Qualified Teacher
We have a well-designed, well-planned course for beginners and those who have lost their confidence and will to recite the Quran with the Tajweed. Our trained and qualified teachers( Qaris and Hufaz), both male and female are dedicated to teach you in a humble and lovely way that arouses your spirit and interest to recite Holy Quran with Tajweed.
Elaborated and Unique Online Tajweed Course
Islamic Global Link education has designed a unique and elaborated online Tajweed consisting of vocal worksheets, audio-video tutorials, and online one-on-one guidance. Again we have divided it into two parts one is for kids, and the other is for adults.
Basic Methodology of reciting Quran and understanding it
Online Tajweed course offered by Islamic Global Link online education guides you towards the basic methodology of reciting the Holy Quran. We focus on principles of Tajweed like sakin, qalb, ghunnah, lkhfa to our students. Our instructors recite a verse then students repeat that in the same way. We offer a unique self-test tool to our enrolled students that helps them to recite Quran, and the tool will mark their errors and help them recite.
Benefits of Online Tajweed Course
This foundational course will instill in you and your child a love of reciting the Quran. Tajweed for kids walks your child through each of the Tajweed rules steps by step and reinforces them with recitation practice after each lesson.
- You and your child will gain confidence in reciting the Quran aloud and in public.
- Our mentors teach you and your child all of the Tajweed rules and their application while reciting the Quran.
- After completing online Tajweed course your children will be able to understand Holy Quran.
- They’ll start reciting the Quran with proper Tajweed.
- They will be able to read any Surah from the Quran without assistance.
- Your child’s enthusiasm for reading and reciting the Quran will grow.
- They will gain confidence in reciting new Surahs from the Quran.
- The primary goal of this course is to assist students in reciting the Quran correctly.
- Our Quran tutors will assist you in correctly pronouncing each word and applying all Tajweed rules. The course is designing to cover any of the Quran’s ten readings with exercises to ensure that the student understands phonetics and articulation.
Do you want to learn the Quran with Tajweed online?
Our online course will guide you through the incredible beauty of the Holy Quran, which goes far beyond the stories of creation and God’s laws.
We have a special added Ramazan offer with a half fee and free registration at the end of the course.
- Correct pronunciation of Arabic letters
- How to pronounce the letters with different movements
- Necessary rules of Tajweed
- How to read specific letters with specific movements.